Focus on Dementia is working with partner organisations to host a National Event for health and social care partnerships on Wednesday 10 May 2017.
The aim of this event is:
- To support health and social care staff in Scotland in the implementation of key commitments of the dementia strategy (including diagnosis and post diagnostic support, care co-ordination in the community, acute care, specialist dementia units and advanced/palliative care).
- Showcase the partnership approach being taken in Scotland to support learning and improvement within health and social care partnerships.
- Share innovations and improvements in supporting people with dementia and those who care for them.
Why is this event for you?
This year will see the launch of Scotland’s third National Dementia Strategy, which will continue to drive improvements in dementia care.
This National Event will provide an overview of the dementia strategy, hear from those living with dementia and their carers, hear about examples of good practice and provide you with the opportunity to learn and share ideas.
There will be an opportunity to showcase posters and to have exhibition space at the event. Please look out for details when you register for the event.
- Health and Social Care Staff across Scotland
- People with dementia and carers
- Partner organisations