What’s the community doing?
We’re really keen to hear what design projects you’re all currently working on and will focus on this in the first half of the event.
Presentation - Designing Person-Centred Services in Housing, Social Care and Health - Online resource.
Gillian Fyfe and Jeni Lennox from the TEC (Technology Enabled Care) Programme will be joining us to talk about the online resource which has been developed for those seeking to use service design approaches. You will find information and resources here if you are:
- New to service design, and looking for examples of how others have implemented service design in their programmes
- Leading programmes, and planning for service design approaches
- Seeking to communicate the difference that service design can make to senior leaders and stakeholders
- Supporting staff or colleagues to develop their knowledge and practice
- Looking for new ideas to develop your own practice further
There will be time to ask questions of our speakers and have discussions with other participants during the event. We will be hosting the event on Microsoft Teams and using Slido as part of the conversation.
To secure your place, please register using the MS Forms link below.
Registration closes on Tuesday 30 May, 16:00 Register here