The session provided an opportunity to:
- hear about progress and development of the Essentials of Safe Care over the last year
- learn how the Essentials of Safe Care can support the first steps of your safety improvement journey in understanding your system, and
- hear about the Civility Saves Lives work and the impact this can make in supporting leadership and culture change.
- Joanne Matthews, Head of Improvement and Safety, Healthcare Improvement Scotland
- Jennifer Green (Realistic Medicine and SPSP Project Manager) and Sheila Smith (Head of Clinical Quality) from The State Hospital for Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Dr Chris Turner, co-founder of Civility Saves Lives