The Primary Care Portfolio team, in collaboration with the Chief Officer Special Interest group for Primary Care, is hosting this meeting to:
- explore and develop a core set of national priorities for improvement support in primary care, building on views of those in the room, themes presented through stakeholder engagement and the Memorandum of Understanding
- discuss the results of the recent NHS Education for Scotland’s training needs analysis and explore and develop effective national and local mechanisms for delivery, and
- share tools and resources developed to support quality improvement including ‘Improving Together Interactive’.
‘Convene the Co-producers’ aims to attract key stakeholder representation including:
- Cluster Quality Leads;
- Clinical Directors;
- Associate Medical Directors; and
- Heads of Primary Care or equivalent.
For further information, please contact the Primary Care Portfolio team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this event is invitation only.