The ihub's Transformational Redesign Unit is hosting a series of discussion sessions to explore how the health and social care system is responding and adapting in the context of COVID-19.
These discussions focus on some key themes – community led approaches, collaboration, and inclusion – and are an opportunity to discuss emerging insights as the system moves from crisis response into recovery and renewal.
Session 2: collaboration in the context of planning and commissioning for the health and well-being of communities
The webinar on 14 July 2020 is for anyone working within the health and social care system (including in community settings, third sector and independent sector organisations, and housing), and will be of interest to those involved in planning for the future.
The session aims to:
- share emerging thinking to support recovery in the context of COVID-19
- enable learning from others working in the health and social care system, and
- support a move from insight gathering towards sense-making and ultimately action.
How to register
- Tuesday 14 July 2020 from 10:00 to 11:00
- Microsoft Teams opens from 09:45
- To register, visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/health-and-social-care-learning-system-webinar-collaboration-tickets-107696316582
Learning system information
Our learning system called 'Health and Social Care Learning in Scotland' shares ideas, insights and examples of how health and social care services are rapidly adapting in order to mitigate the challenges presented by COVID-19. Find out more