This webinar aims to help participants:
- understand the context of POA within the Adults with Incapacity (Scotland) Act 2000
- understand the benefits of having a POA
- gain practical advice on supporting uptake of POA and understand the myths and barriers
- learn from an innovative example of practice to improve uptake of POA, and
- receive information on further resources to support practice.
For more information and to register click this link (use chrome):
Although the session is aimed at practitioners working in frailty and dementia, it will be of interest to any practitioners in a position to support uptake of POA.
Please feel free to share with your networks and colleagues as appropriate. The MS Teams joining link and a programme for the session will be circulated to those who have registered prior to the event.
There will be a BSL interpreter at this event.