Chair: Dr Nirmala Mary, MCQIC Obstetric Clinical Lead, Healthcare Improvement Scotland
- Dr Sarah Bates, Consultant Paediatrician & Neonatologist, PERIPrem Project Neonatal Operational Clinical Lead, Quality Lead for the British Association of Perinatal Medicine, Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Tracy Kay, Consultant Obstetrician, PERIPrem Project, Royal Devon University Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Julie-Clare Becher, Consultant Neonatologist, NHS Lothian
What to expect?
This is the first in a series of perinatal collaborative webinars aimed at the multidisciplinary approach to building perinatal teams and will be an opportunity to:
- Understand the concept of the perinatal team and learn more from a high quality perinatal team,
- Value the importance of multidisciplinary collaboration in improving outcomes for mothers, babies and families,
- Explore exciting new pre-term perinatal wellbeing package resources from MCQIC, and
- Connect with others through the panel-led Q&A session.
Click here to register (please use the Google Chrome browser to access the link), and you will be sent an email confirming your registration and joining details; a diary invite should also automatically appear in your calendar.
View the webinar flyer.