Focused webinar on Greener Primary Care Services
In this webinar you will learn about the national perspective on creating a sustainable health service, as well as practical ways of implementing green initiatives in primary care.
We have a very exciting line up of speakers:
• Katie McCafferty , Senior Policy Manager, General Practice Policy and Strategy, the Scottish Government
• Munro Stewart, RCGP Climate Emergency Advisory Group Chair and General Practitioner, NHS Tayside
• Peter Cawston, General Practitioner, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
• Katie Walter, General Practitioner, NHS Highland
• Marc Beswick, National Lead, Near Me Networks, TEC Scotland
The aims of this webinar series are to:
1. Reflect on what we have learnt from this experience
2. Explore what changes we have made and what we need as we move forward, and
3. Connect and learn from each other
Who is this Webinar series for?
This webinar series is for all primary care multidisciplinary staff and teams. They focus on current and relevant topics and enable participants to connect with peers, whilst providing feedback on their own experiences.
How do I join?