Webinar on Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) Working in Primary Care
Primary care services are at the heart of the healthcare system and developing a multi-disciplinary team workforce is key to ensuring a sustainable primary care service.
Improving MDT capacity in primary care is crucial for the development of new ways of delivering continued high quality services to patients.
In this webinar, we aim to facilitate an engaging discussion on the challenges and opportunities of multi-disciplinary team working in primary care services by looking at:
- relevant policies and studies, and
- examples of local initiatives.
We have a very exciting line up of speakers:
- Claire McManus, GP Contract Implementation Team Leader, Scottish Government
- Helen Moores-Poole, Allied Health Professions (AHP) Advisor Primary Care, Scottish Government
- Kathy Kenmuir, Professional Nurse Advisor, Scottish Government
- Dr Duncan McNab, GP, NHS Ayrshire and Arran and GP Assistant Director for Patient Safety, NES
- Shonaid McCabe, Occupational Therapy Care Lead, Primary Care
- Andrea Davidson, General Practice Nurse (GPN), NHS Forth Valley
- Denise Mellon, Practice Manager, NHS Ayrshire and Arran
The aims of this webinar series are to:
1. Reflect on what we have learnt from this experience
2. Explore what changes we have made and what we need as we move forward, and
3. Connect and learn from each other
Who is this Webinar series for?
This webinar series is for all primary care multidisciplinary staff and teams. They focus on current and relevant topics and enable participants to connect with peers, whilst providing feedback on their own experiences.
How do I join?