To support the sharing of learning, the ihub's Primary Care Improvement Portfolio team has developed the Primary Care Resilience webinar series in collaboration with colleagues from Scottish Government, the Royal College of General Practitioners and NHS Education for Scotland.
At our sixth webinar on 25 March 2021, we'll be exploring why a "What Matters to You" focus and multidisciplinary care planning is so important right now.
We have an exciting line up of speakers:
- Shaun Maher, Principal Education, NHS Education for Scotland
- Jan Beattie, Allied Health Professional Advisor in Primary Care at Scottish Government
- Dr Paul Baughan, GP and Primary Care Quality Improvement Faculty Member, Healthcare Improvement Scotland
- Raymond Rose, Hospital Ambulance Liaison Officer (Palliative and End of Life Care), West Region, and
- Dr Jude Marshall, GP and Lead for Anticipatory Care Planning, Glasgow Health and Social Care Partnership.