The response to COVID-19 has led to a rapid change in how general practice operates. To support the sharing of learning, we have developed a Primary Care Resilience Webinar series in collaboration with colleagues from Scottish Government, the Royal College of General Practitioners and NHS Education for Scotland.
Focused webinar on Improving Access to General Practice
In this webinar you will learn about different approaches to improve access in general practice, both from a patient perspective and from a demand/capacity perspective.
We have a very exciting line up of speakers:
• Fiona Duff, Senior Advisor (Primary Care), The Scottish Government
• Dr Kate Dawson, GP, NHS Western Isles
• Dr Scott Jamieson, GP, NHS Tayside and RCGP Scottish Council
• Lynne Martin, Practice Manager, NHS Tayside
• Anne Ribet, Practice Manager, NHS Shetland.
The aims of this webinar series are to:
1. Reflect on what we have learnt from this experience
2. Explore what changes we have made and what we need as we move forward, and
3. Connect and learn from each other
Who is this Webinar series for?
This webinar is primarily aimed at all primary care multidisciplinary team members but may also be helpful to others.
How do I join?