Resources related to Key Themes
Please find below links that relate to the key themes of the day.
- Q - New guide provides principles and measurement tools to support the engagement of staff in major change
- Q - Quality Coach Development Programme
- Q - National Event 2023 Recordings
Additional Resources and Web Links
Healthcare Improvement Scotland and our partner organisations have provided additional resources for attendees. Please find links to these documents below:
- HIS links
- COPE Scotland links
- 19 December Q Scotland Lunchtime Meeting Invitation
- NHS Education for Scotland - TURAS Quality Improvement Zone
- HIS - Access QI Toolkit
- COPE Scotland - Person Centred Care
- Q - Event Calendar
Troika Consulting Overview
The morning of the Q Collaboration Event included a 30 minute Troika Consulting session, for further information on Troika Consulting, please see the webpage here.
Troika Consulting aims to help you:
- Refine skills in asking for help
- Learn to formulate problems and challenges clearly
- Refine listening and consulting skills
- Develop ability to work across disciplines and functional silos
- Build trust within a group through mutual support
- Build capacity to self-organize
- Create conditions for unimagined solutions to emerge
Open Space Overview
The afternoon of the Q Community Regional Event involved a 90 minute Open Space session. For more information on the Open Space and how it can support your work, this blog outlines the benefits of the format.
The event offered the opportunity to:
- Collaborate on issues that are important to you and help us make progress in the challenging context we’re working within
- Lead conversations around your ideas and projects
- Move through others’ conversations
- Explore and record suggestions and insight, find people to involve and identify concrete actions to put in place
Please read the privacy notice explaining how we will use your data.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the event team at firstname.lastname@example.org