The NHS-VMI partnership was a five-year collaboration. The goal of the partnership was:
1. to foster a sustainable culture of continuous improvement capability within each of the five NHS trust partners, and
2. to derive lessons about how NHS leaders can foster continuous improvement capability across the wider healthcare system.
The experiences of one of the trusts, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust, will be used as a case study.
Virginia Mason Institute (VMI) is a not-for-profit consultancy specialising in development of Lean-based improvement capability among healthcare providers
Our speakers are:
· Nicola Burgess: Reader in Operations Management at Warwick Business School, University of Warwick
· Bryan Jones: Senior Improvement Fellow at the Health Foundation
· Sue Jenkins: Director of Kaizen at Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
We hope you will join us for what should be an interesting and thought-provoking session.