This session will focus on the four key themes we have identified as being prioritised by elective care:
• Maximising service capacity and capability
• Managing the physical environment
• Maintaining staff safety and wellbeing, and
• Enabling digital access.
Join us as we:
- share innovations directly from NHS boards,
- hear about the successful implementation of an outpatient clinic space capacity planning tool from NHS Fife (with a chance to ask questions), and
- continue to share resources to help services learn from each other in response to COVID-19 challenges.
For more information on content and speakers, please see the agenda.
Who is this webinar for?
This session may be of particular interest to clinicians and managers who deliver elective care services and for QI practitioners in NHS boards.
To register, visit the Eventbrite page for more information
Find out more about the Access learning system.