Virtual morning plenary session will start at 10:00
- 10:00 Chair's Welcome (Jo Matthews, Healthcare Improvement Scotland)
- 10:10 Dying to Live: My Story (Professor Grant McIntyre, Dundee Dental Hospital & School/NHS Tayside)
- 10:50 Setting the Scene (Claire Mavin, Healthcare Improvement Scotland)
- 11:00 Coffee break
- 11:15 Principles of a Structured Response (Dr Gregor McNeill, Healthcare Improvement Scotland/NHS Lothian)
- 11:45 Start Somewhere, Start Small - How do we Falls Proof Scotland? (Dr Lara Mitchell, Healthcare Improvement Scotland/NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde)
- 12:15 Morning session closes
Morning session closes 12:15.
This event page is for delegates wishing to attend the morning plenary sessions only as a virtual delegate. A separate event page with information for delegates wishing to attend the full event in person is available below.