The Essentials of Safe Care are underpinned by our SPSP national learning system to rapidly capture and share learning to support spread at pace and scale. The SPSP Essentials of Safe Care webinar series is designed to promote learning around the four drivers that are considered to be essential to the delivery of safe care and provides support to make improvements in safety.
Aims of the session:
- explore how leadership and focusing on staff wellbeing can grow effective teams across all care settings
- learn from teams on how they are using the SPSP Essentials of Safe Care to help support improvements in safety, and
- provide an opportunity for colleagues working across all aspects of health and social care to come together to share and learn
- ‘Creating the conditions for innovative improvement: trialling the use of AI technology to improve pain assessment’ - Nicola McCardle, The Care Inspectorate
- 'Are we ready? - A focus on falls reduction in NHS Orkney' - Shauna Stockan, NHS Orkney
- ‘The Art of Being Brilliant: Your Wellbeing Launchpad’ - Dr Andy Cope, Art of Brilliance ltd
How to Register:
This event is being organised as a Teams webinar and full joining instructions will be shared with delegates prior to the event.
Please register to attend the webinar using this link.
If you have queries or would like to speak to a member of the team, please don’t hesitate to contact: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you on the day.