The Essentials of Safe Care are underpinned by our SPSP national learning system to rapidly capture and share learning to support spread at pace and scale. The SPSP Essentials of Safe Care webinar series is designed to promote learning around the four drivers that are considered to be essential to the delivery of safe care and provides support to make improvements in safety.
Aims of the session were to:
- explore how leadership and focusing on staff wellbeing can grow effective teams across all care settings,
- learn from teams on how they are using the SPSP Essentials of Safe Care to help support improvements in safety, and
- provide an opportunity for colleagues working across all aspects of health and social care to come together to share and learn.
- ‘Creating the conditions for innovative improvement: trialling the use of AI technology to improve pain assessment’ - Nicola McCardle, The Care Inspectorate
- 'Are we ready? - A focus on falls reduction in NHS Orkney' - Shauna Stockan, NHS Orkney
- ‘The Art of Being Brilliant: Your Wellbeing Launchpad’ - Dr Andy Cope, Art of Brilliance ltd