What to expect?
Our speakers are
- Dr Camilla Kingdon, Neonatologist and President RCPCH
- Dr Emma Hepburn, Clinical Psychologist and We Care programme lead, NHS Grampian.
The staff wellbeing webinar will focus on:
- The importance of staff wellbeing in creating a better workforce culture
- NHS Grampian’s work with the We Care Programme
- Group discussion, sharing of experiences, Q&A
- How staff wellbeing fits with the wider Essentials of Safe Care resource.
This is the first of three webinars under the theme of ‘Leadership to promote a Culture of Safety’. Dates for your diary for the next two webinars in this series are:
- System for Learning – Thursday 24th March , 1pm – 2:30pm
- Psychological Safety – Wednesday 27th April, 11:30 am – 1pm