Aims of the Session:
- Explore the organisation and system wide conditions that support the safe delivery of care
- Learn how the SPSP Essentials of Safe Care can support improvements in safety
- Provide a forum for leaders and teams working across all SPSP programmes and Excellence in Care to come together to share and learn
- Delegate Agenda (in person)
- Delegate Agenda (virtual)
- Breakout Information with Webex Joining Links
- Speakers' Biographies
We value your feedback.
Please follow the link below to access our short evaluation form and share your learning:
You can access resources from across the Scottish Patient Safety Programme (SPSP) in the new SPSP Resource Library here.
12:00 - 13:00: Breakout Session 1 - Essentials of Safe Care
Developing a Sprint Approach to Safety Improvements
Measuring What Really Matters: Developing Person-Centred Measures for Excellence in Care
SPSP Essentials of Safe Care: Using PDSA Cycles to Drive Improvement
Understanding the System Considering the Archetypes of Work
SPSP Acute Adult: Let's talk Delirium: A Proactive Approach to Delirium and Managing Stress and Distress
SPSP Primary Care: Achieving Diagnostic Excellence in Primary Care
Please note that this session was not recorded.
- Pharmacotherapy Quick Start Programme
- Acute Prescribing Quick Guide
- Acute Prescribing Toolkit
- Serial Prescriptions Toolkit
- Primary Care Access Programme
- GP Cluster Improvement Network
- Primary Care Resource Library
- Community Treatment and Care (CTAC) Network
- NSAIDs toolkit for community pharmacies
All feedback is greatly appreciated via our evaluation form.
If you have any queries or would like more information about any of our programmes or resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.