The focus of the Scottish Patient Safety Programme (SPSP) is moving to work in partnership with health and social care teams across Scotland. The SPSP has three core components:
- Essentials of Safe Care: a practical package of evidence based guidance and support that enables Scotland's health and social care system to deliver safe care for every person, within every setting, every time.
- SPSP current safety improvement programmes: Acute and Primary Care, Mental Health, Maternity, Neonatal, Paediatric services and medicines safety.
- SPSP learning system: aims to accelerate the sharing of learning and improvement work across all health and social care services and underpins all our activities.
This webinar series is free for anyone working across health and social care – please come along and join our network.
What to expect?
- A focus for the next phase of SPSP, working with health and social care
- Introduction to the Essentials of Safe Care
- Hear how it can benefit your service, both service users and staff
- Information on the system to support implementation and learning, and
- A Q&A session networking opportunity to share learning, experiences and ask questions.
To register, visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/spsp-webinar-series-1-tickets-149299868927