Value Management Collaborative Workshop
Improvement coaches and team leads from NHS boards participating in the Value Management collaborative are invited to attend a two day workshop on Tuesday 28 and Wednesday 29 January at SHSC, Edinburgh.
Overview and aims
- Recognise the impact and importance of establishing effective teams.
- Apply Quality Improvement Methodology to plan, design, test and measure the impact within Value Management teams.
- Be able to construct and run Pareto charts to fully understand variation and using data for improvement to tell an effective story.
- Practice coaching and facilitation skills whilst understanding the benefits of a coaching approach.
- Be able to describe the concept of scale up and spread.
Should you have any questions regarding the event or how to register, please contact us: email@example.com.