In collaboration with stakeholders, the Primary Care Improvement Portfolio has identified priority areas for improvement and redesign support.
Our aim is to support primary care services build resilience and deliver high quality care by:
- supporting general practice to implement safe and effective processes for care navigation
- supporting general practice to implement serial prescribing safely and efficiently, and
- supporting improvements in anticipatory care planning (ACP).
In this WebEx, you will:
- Hear from frontline staff who have implemented these interventions. They will describe why these priority areas are so important in the current context and share their learning.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to a panel discussion led by national leads and colleagues from across primary care services, Healthcare Improvement Scotland and Scottish Government.
- Learn how you can access support from the Primary Care Improvement Portfolio in implementing these interventions.
How do I join?
Sign up on the registration page to receive your log-in details.
On the day, you will need a phone and an internet connection. Please join at least five minutes before and follow these steps:
- Click the link you have been sent to see the visuals and join in with the online discussions.
- Dial-in on your phone using the number and access code provided to hear the audio.
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com