The open call for applications to the 2017-2018 Improvement Fund is now closed. Details about the 2018-2019 fund will be announced later this year.
It is our intention that our application process is as light touch as possible, but we also need to make sure we have all the information we need to make an informed decision on each application.
Before completing this Expression of Interest form (DOC), please make sure you have fully read the Guidance Document and are eligible to apply.
Before applying, you should be confident that your project:
- is ready to go and has a senior organisational sponsor
- is about designing and testing new solutions that have the potential to lead to sustainable measurable improvements and/or spreading ideas that have already been tested and demonstrated impact
- has a plan to actively share learning locally, regionally and/or nationally
- will have a direct impact on service users within a 12–15 month funding period
- contributes to the delivery of the National Health and Wellbeing Outcomes, and
- contributes to the delivery of local integration priorities and strategies and the reducing inequalities agenda.
Please note that interviews will take place between 8–19 January 2018. Before applying please make sure you can be available for an interview between these dates.
If after reading the Guidance Document you are still unsure if you are eligible to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.