Focus on Dementia improvement programme
The programme has three elements:
- Post-diagnostic support (PDS) improvement - working to make improvements to PDS services for:
- people living with dementia
- their carers.
- Dementia in hospitals – sharing the learning from the Dementia in Hospitals improvement programme
- National Focus on Dementia Learning System - sharing the learning from our community and hospital programmes. It also supports PDS lead and dementia practitioner networks.
The programme includes a focus on the implementation of :
- the Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network (SIGN) dementia guideline (published November 2023)
- the fourth dementia strategy for Scotland (published May 2023)
The programme runs from July 2023 to June 2024. To find out more contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org