Improvement research and evaluation round ups
Welcome to roundups from the Evidence and Evaluation for Improvement Team. Our aim is to highlight developments in research, evaluation and local innovation which informs the design and delivery of improved health and social care services.
Here you will find all the available round ups of improvement research and evaluation, which we produce quarterly.
If you are interested in finding out more about our evidence or evaluation services please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights in this roundup include:
- Learning from the Scottish Improvement Science Collaborative (SISCC) Seminar on the use of behaviour change strategies for improvement
- New systematic review evidence relating to optimal patient engagement strategies and their outcomes
- Briefings from the Improvement Analytics Unit on the impact of initiatives aiming to reduce hospital use in England
In this edition you will find:
- Lessons about the impact of systematic improvement from the new models of care programme
- Developments in proactive models of care for older people to support living well
- Understanding how inter-professional collaboration works as an important but still developing area of practice improvement
- Improvement and implementation research highlights