The Improvement Fund is part of the grant making function of Healthcare Improvement Scotland’s (HIS) Improvement Hub (ihub). We look to fund projects at a local level that improve the quality of health and social care services in Scotland.
The fund was set up to support and encourage health and social care organisations to:
- test and develop innovative practices that can contribute to the delivery of the National Health and Wellbeing Outcomes
- contribute to the delivery of local integration priorities and strategies and the reducing inequalities agenda
- increase the likelihood of change ideas being implemented locally and influencing thinking and practice nationally
- identify and document learning and best practices that can be shared to scale and rolled out across Scotland, and
- support the development of improvement capacity and capability across health and social care.
For more information about the Improvement Fund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.