We expect the successful applicants to:
- provide us with regular project progress and finance reports
- participate in regular calls with the Improvement Fund team to review progress and discuss issues
- submit a final report on the approach, context, results, impact and learning from the project, identifying factors which enabled success and those which were a barrier to success
- actively communicate their learning, both internally (within the project team’s organisation) and to wider (national) stakeholders through events and publications, and
- be willing to attend meetings and host site visits for Improvement Fund staff and key stakeholders for learning, sharing or audit purposes.