We offer the following support to successful applicants:
- funding between £5,000–£75,000
- opportunities to connect with other project teams
- opportunities to share the learning between projects and with key stakeholders
- opportunities to be seen as innovators in health and social care and to showcase work to a variety of key stakeholders
- opportunities to inform the Improvement Fund’s development and influence wider change in service (re)design and practice, and
- regular contact with the Improvement Fund team to review progress and, for example, to review specific communications outputs and/or draw on technical or content expertise from the ihub.
We can also offer tailored support to successful applicants where a need is identified. This could include support and advice on improvement, evaluation and a range of relevant issues and topics, including health economics and measurement. Where tailored support is required, it should be noted at the application stage.