Enabling people to live well at home, or a homely setting, in their community for longer.
We deliver our support to Integration Authorities through a range of improvement programmes. All of our programmes focus on:
Living and Dying Well with Frailty Collaborative
A large-scale change collaborative which aims to improve earlier identification, anticipatory care planning and shared decision-making, and support a multidisciplinary approach so that people living with frailty get the support they need, at the right time, at the right place.
Find out more about the Living and Dying Well with Frailty Collaborative.
Living and Dying Well in Care Homes Collaborative
A large-scale change collaborative with the aim of improving the coordination of palliative and end of life care for older people who are resident in a care and nursing homes.
The collaborative is currently at the engagement and design stage. Find out more about the Living and Dying Well in Care Homes Collaborative.
We have several programmes that have come to an end. Their resources are still available and their learning has been used to inform the design and delivery of our current programmes. These programmes include:
- Improving identification and care co-coordination of palliative and end of life care. March 2017 - March 2019
- Testing and evaluating models of neighbourhood care - Phase 1. March 2017 - March 2019
Phase 2 of this programme is being delivered by the People Led Care Portfolio. From April 2019
- National approach to anticipatory care planning. February 2016 - March 2019
- Intermediate care and reablement. August 2016 - December 2018
- Developing community frailty and falls pathways. September 2015 - February 2018
- Understanding pathways of high resource individuals. September 2015 - March 2017