Evidence and tools to help people to live well for longer in their communities and maintain their independence.
We have a wide range of resources, which we have grouped together by activity area.
Identifying people before a crisis
- Frailty screening and assessment tools comparator
- Palliative care identification tools comparator
- e Frailty index brief guide
Conversations to plan for the future
Accessing preventative support
- Living Well in Communities with Frailty: evidence for what works
- Continuity and care coordination in palliative and end of life care
- Frailty and falls assessment and intervention tool - booklet
- Frailty and falls assessment and intervention tool - poster
- Intermediate Care atlas report
Do you have evidence or resources you want to share?
We want to share good practice from across Scotland and beyond. If you have something you would like to share, then please get in touch.