Over the coming weeks we will be adding links on this page to a substantial set of reports and resources. These will provide insight and knowledge which can support the development of community based solutions related to health and social care, and help create new local systems which build on the strengths of people and communities (place-based and interest based).
- Wellbeing – The Power in our Communities - Flash report (PDF) Read our flash report on Wellbeing - The Power in our Communities, which was an online event held on 16th March 2021 where 119 delegates heard inspirational insights from Dr. Lind Irvine-Fitzpatrick (The Edinburgh PACT), Katie Kelly (Vibrant Communities – East Ayrshire) and Professor Donna Hall (The Wigan Deal). As one delegate said “ The ability to create health lies within the community - The community is already at the centre, it just needs to be recognised, supported and empowered”
- Wellbeing – The Power in our Communities - National event presentation (PDF)
- Wellbeing - The Power in our Communities - Flash report (PDF)
- Community-led Models report (PDF)
- Community Health and Wellbeing report (PDF)
- Community Solutions; Finding the Right Support
- Community Solutions; Showing the Impact
- The Power in Our Communities - Catalyst for Change (Morning Session: Celebrating Community) event presentation (PDF)
- The Power in Our Communities - Catalyst for Change (Morning Session: Celebrating Community) - Flash report (PDF)
Resources shared between participants at the Wellbeing - The Power in our Communities event
- Rekindling Democracy, by Cormac Russell
- A collection of student stories from those involved in the Health Issues in Community Course (HIIC)
- A collection of community stories, including those during COVID-19, from the Corra Foundation
- Radical Help, a book by Hilary Cottam
- Lessons from the Wigan Deal, a series of resources produced by the King’s Fund.
Commissioning for Community Solutions Team:
Des McCart, Senior Programme Manager- email@example.com
Karen McNeill, Improvement Advisor- firstname.lastname@example.org
Kasia Swiderczuk, Senior Project Officer- email@example.com
Ceara Holden, Admin Officer- firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to get in touch with us you can contact any of us directly or email us at email@example.com with ‘Enquiry for Commissioning for Community Solutions Team’ in subject heading.