We work with health, social care and social work staff to enable them to adopt CEIM, an experience improvement model for health and social care
CEIM is a simple framework that supports health and social care teams to make improvements directly related to feedback in a person-centred way.
Find out more in our 'About CEIM' section
Support for health and social care services
We support health, social care and social work teams by:
- providing advice and coaching on the implementation of the CEIM model
- delivering a CEIM Leaders programme to build coaching capabilities within local teams
- supporting a network of peers from a range of public sectors that have experience in adopting CEIM
- sharing guidance, tools and resources that support teams to implement CEIM
- Access our resources that help teams adopt CEIM in their team practice.
- Keep up to date with our work through our updates page which is regularly updated with news from across the programme.
Get in touch
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question about CEIM or if would like to apply it in your team.