We work with designers, and those working on design projects across health, housing and social care to support, share knowledge, experience and challenges in embedding user-centred design within health and social care.
The Design Community of Practice aims to connect and support people involved in design work in a way that enables the development and integration of design practices within health and social care systems.
Support for design work across health and social care
We support those leading or working on design projects across health and social care by:
- creating opportunities for collaboration to access the skillsets to focus on designing services around the needs of the people who need them, with meaningful involvement of citizens/users
- building awareness, knowledge, capabilities and confidence in implementing service design approaches across health and social care
- developing a consistent approach to service design across all organisations
- using the community of practice to support senior-level buy in to achieve outcomes.
You can get involved in the Design Community of Practice by:
- Registering to join the Community of Practice
- Joining our quarterly virtual events and contributing to the network conversations in our MS teams channel
- Sharing your expertise, knowledge, tools and resources with the community members
Visit the Get involved page for more information about the community and upcoming events.
Get in touch
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question about the Design Community of Practice or if you would like to speak to a member of the team.