Primary Care Improvement Portfolio
We support Primary Care providers to reform service delivery for people in Scotland
We do this by:
- Providing responsive quality improvement and leadership support local areas.
- Enabling networking opportunities across primary care. We are currently developing a range networks to support local quality improvement.
If you're interested in finding out more email email@example.com.
We use evidence and local knowledge to inform the development of new models of care. Find out more about our work in:
- Community Treatment and Care services - supporting health and social care partnerships (HSCPs) to plan, test and deliver community treatment and care services.
- Practice Administrative Staff Collaborative - improving GP practices and upskilling staff.
- SPSP in Primary Care - reducing the number of events which could cause avoidable harm from care delivered in any primary care setting.
- SPSP Medicines - improving the safety for prescribing, assessing and distributing medicines.
We host Improving Together interactive, which is an online resource portal for people working in Primary Care. We have developed this with our key stakeholders. There you can find case studies which capture the learning from improvement work happening in primary care.