Capturing and sharing evidence
We accelerate learning by evaluating, capturing and sharing evidence in the form of case studies, tools and resources.
Why focus on capturing and sharing evidence?
Health and Social Care Partnerships (HSCPs) and GP clusters are going through transformational change to reform primary care services. Changes are happening locally to meet the local context and population needs but there is an opportunity to learn from one another and accelerate improvement while ensuring patient safety.
What do we do?
Often in improvement we find that there are isolated examples of great practice. We identify these bright sports and produce case studies, tools and resources to showcase and facilitate their implementation across the system.
How are we going to achieve it?
- Developing case studies to disseminate great practices and assist others in their adoption
- Developing Improving Together Interactive portal, a one shop where GP clusters can find tools and resources to assist them in the implementation of Improving Together, the Scottish Government’s National Framework for Quality and GP Clusters
- Developing resources (e.g. toolkits, bundles, etc.) to enable HSCPs and GP clusters to provide sustainable and high quality services.
- Conducting rapid reviews of evidence to inform improvement work locally and at national level
- Sharing the learning effectively with our stakeholders via our website, newsletters, twitter and networking events.
Sign up to our mailing list and stay up to date with all the latest news and resources. You can also follow us on twitter @SPSP_PC.
How will we know we have made a difference?
We continuously evaluate the impact of our work to make sure we achieve we support HSCPs and GP clusters effectively.