We work with healthcare professionals implementing Community Treatment and Care (CTAC) services to share learning that improves the delivery of CTAC services.
CTAC services deliver a range of interventions in community settings, such as phlebotomy and minor surgery. The GMS contract (2018) and the supporting Memorandum of Understanding 2 (MoU 2 2021-2023) highlighted the need for CTAC services to be designed locally, taking into account local population health needs, existing community services as well as what bring the most benefit to practices and patients. Find out more about CTAC services.
The CTAC Network is for healthcare professionals across NHS Boards in primary care settings and HSCPs implementing CTAC services. What you could gain from being a CTAC network member is access to:
- learning from other NHS boards/ HSPC to address local challenges implementing CTAC
- practical ideas, tools and resources from other CTAC services that can help address local challenges in the design and delivery of CTAC services
- a network of peers from other NHS boards/ HSCP's implementing CTAC services, and
- examples of using QI methodology to support the design and deliver of CTAC service.
Support for healthcare professionals across NHS Boards in primary care settings and HSCPs
We support healthcare professionals across NHS Boards in primary care settings and HSCPs by:
- facilitated networking sessions
- open platform for members to share learning and best practice
- sharing resources that support the design, implementation and delivery of CTAC
- sharing good practice and capturing challenges and innovations to overcome them through the development of a range of case studies and event summaries, and
- maintaining the CTAC network and continuing to provide the opportunity for stakeholders to come together and share experiences.
Over 80 healthcare professionals from across 13 Health Boards, are currently participating in the network. You can get involved by:
- email email@example.com to register your interest in becoming a CTAC network member
- register for the CTAC networking session on 23 June 2022 at 10am-12pm by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- read about our February 22 network session in the latest event summary and read more about previous network sessions, and
- follow at @SPSP_PC on twitter for updates, CTAC announcements and news on other related topics of interest.
Get in touch
Email us at email@example.com if you have a question about the CTAC network or if would like to join the network.