Join the Community Treatment and Care (CTAC) Network
Healthcare professionals across NHS Boards in primary care settings and HSCPs can join the network by:
- registering to participate in the network
- taking part in regular networking sessions where key topics are discussed
- sharing your real life experiences of CTAC design, implementation and delivery at networking sessions and/or through case studies
- joining conversations with network members on a dedicated MS teams channel
- following us on Twitter @SPSP_PC for the latest CTAC updates and news, and
- reading our previous events summaries where exchanges within the sessions are drawn together into key themes and learning.
Taking part in networking sessions
An event in which CTAC network members get together to share experiences and best practice of service design and delivery.
- CTAC networking session #8 will be held on 27 April 2023
Register your interest in this event by emailing the team at email@example.com.
Previous network sessions
- CTAC networking session, 1 February 2023
Focus for the coming year, sharing learning and mapping CTAC services - November 2022 event summary
- CTAC networking session, 16 November 2022
Celebrating CTAC network one year anniversary, shaping network over the coming year & continuing to develop understanding of CTAC services in other areas - November 2022 event summary
- CTAC networking session, 7 September 2022, 09.30am - 11.30am
Engaging with key stakeholders to develop CTAC services - September 2022 event summary
- CTAC networking session, 23 June 2022
Developing CTAC services - June 2022 event summary
- CTAC networking session, 04 May 2022
A week in the life of a CTAC Lead / Primary Care Modernisation Manager - May 2022 event summary.
- CTAC networking session 23 February 2022
Exploring future CTAC service design and delivery – February 2022 event summary.
- CTAC networking session 25 November 2022
Remobilising the CTAC network – November 2021 event summary.
Joining in the conversation on the dedicated MS Teams Channel
This is a platform where you can interact with network members and colleagues from across the country to share learning and experiences. It is a place where members can engage with each other via messages or meetings, either on a one to one or group basis. You can continue the conversation on key topics in dedicated sub-channels, where files and guidance can be shared instantly.
Register to join the channel here.
Keep up to date
Register for our mailing list or follow us at @SPSP_PC to keep up to date with the latest activity.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about joining the CTAC Network.