Those involved in GP cluster working can participate in the programme by:
- joining the network's Microsoft (MS) Teams channel
- taking part in network sessions, and
- reading our previous event summaries, where presentations and exchanges within the sessions are drawn together into key themes and learning.
Join the network's MS Teams channel
The MS Teams channels provide a collaborative workspace for members to:
- post questions and answers
- share files and resources, and
- contribute to the content and design of the network and network sessions.
Attend network sessions
We host three virtual meetings per year, open to anyone involved in cluster working.
- CQL Network Session 1 - Wednesday 22 September
- GPCIN Session 2 - Tuesday 21 February
- GPCIN Session 3 - Wednesday 17 May 2023 1-3pm
- GPCIN Session 4 - Thursday 21 September 2023
Keep up to date
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for our Primary Care mailing list or follow us on Twitter at @SPSP_PC to keep up to date with the latest activity in the HIS Primary Care Portfolio.
You can contact us at email@example.com to ask questions about joining the GP Cluster Improvement Network or to arrange a time to speak to a member of the team about joining the network.