Improving Together interactive
Improving Together interactive (ITi) is a one-stop-shop library of resources for primary care. It hosts and signposts to a range of improvement tools, materials and resources to support those driving quality improvement in primary care.
- How do I find information?
The webpages are organised by:
- Patient level- information organised by patient conditions, care and groups
- Pratice and cluster resources- guidance and information happening locally on priority topics
- National strategic resources- national policies, guidance and information for strategic leaders
- Learning from others- case studies, posters and newsletters
- Educational opportunities- including courses, events and learning modules
- Data opportunities- information on data guidance, support and sources
- Events- future and past events in primary care
- How to I submit information to share on ITi?
We are looking for news, events, resources in primary care to include on ITi. We want to promote the great work that is happening locally and share the learning across the country.
If you have anything to submit to ITi please contact us. Similarly, if you can't find what you're looking for, let us know so we can focus our efforts on finding and collating the information that is most useful to you.
Contact us to submit your ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find out more about Improving Together interactive
Improving Together Interactive Portal is where people working in primary care can find tools and resources to assist them in the implementation of Improving Together, the Scottish Government’s National Framework for Quality and GP Clusters. This framework replaced QOF, the Quality and Outcomes Framework, in January 2017.
‘The need is for a virtual presence with a national profile which is clearly orientated towards the development and support of QCs.’
Quality after QoF, SSPC workshop March 2016
This portal (ITi) is referred to in the National Guidance for GP Clusters, which is a resource to support GP Clusters and to implement the Improving Together framework.
Focussing on patient groups and patient care and conditions. Find guidance, improvement ideas, networking opportunities and get data suggestions for patient level information.Find out more