Get involved with Primary Care Learning System
Primary care staff can participate in the programme in the following ways.
- Joining and contributing to upcoming webinars.
- Accessing previous webinar recordings to learn from them.
- Sharing improvement work with us. We would then advise on how best to share the learning with others.
- Accessing case studies to learn how others have introduced improvements on different topics and what they learned.
- Joining and contributing to networking sessions when available
- Community Treatment and Care (CTAC) Network – if you are involved in supporting the design and development of CTAC services and want to be part of the network, please complete our signup form.
- GP Cluster Improvement Network – if you are leading or supporting cluster working and want to be part of the GP Cluster Improvement Network Microsoft Teams channel, please complete our signup form.
- Subscribing to our newsletter to be kept informed about new resources, events and other relevant updates in relation to primary care. To subscribe, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date
You can contact us at email@example.com to ask questions about the Primary Care Learning System.