Below are the resources shared by participants in the chat box during the webinar.
- Adult Cycle Training - Cycling Scotland – Adult Cycle Training (ACT) is a suite of resources to help boost the confidence of those new to or returning to cycling.
- Cycle Friendly Employer Award - Cycling Scotland – three ways to get your workplace cycling.
- You want to reduce the carbon footprint of your food? Focus on what you eat, not whether your food is local – study from Our World in Data that looking at the environmental impact of what you eat compared to where it’s come from.
- A population-based retrospective study of the modifying effect of urban blue space on the impact of socioeconomic deprivation on mental health, 2009–2018 – study exploring whether living near blue space modifies the negative effect of socio-economic deprivation on mental health.
- Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days – YouTube video book review on testing new ideas in five days using the Sprint methodology.
- Sustainability in Quality Improvement resource – using the Sustainable QI (SusQI) framework as a core part of professional practice as a recognized method for change to embed sustainability into quality improvement, social and environmental challenges in healthcare.
- Social Prescribing Academy and Social Prescribing learning for link workers – resources to train staff in motivational interviewing and promote training for social prescribing.
- Switched on Towns and Cities Challenge Fund – supports intensive, high impact capacity activity to incentivize, encourage and promote the use of plug-in electric vehicles (EVs) and to facilitate a step change in the uptake of plug-in EVs in Scotland’s towns and cities.
- NHS Near Me quick start guide for practice administrative staff – a guide to help with the practical elements of enabling Near Me for Practice Administrative Staff.
- Video consultation scheme for patients update – article on video consultation scheme for patients rolled out to community hubs where up to 40,000 consultations are taking place every month.
- NHS Near Me Group Consultation - Group consultations to address health and wellbeing needs of patients are recognised as being an effective and efficient use of clinicians’ time.
- NHS Near Me Consult Now – Consult Now is a feature that allows a clinician to see someone immediately, after perhaps moving up from a telephone consultation. Consult Now is a rapid escalation from telephone to video call bypassing the Near Me waiting area. If Consult Now is turned on for the waiting area, you will see a separate waiting area. This link also includes a couple of short videos from GPs using it within triage.
- NHS Scotland cycle to work scheme - A scheme provided by NHS Scotland which enables all NHS staff to hire a bicycle for travelling to work and for leisure. The hire of the bicycle is paid for by ‘salary sacrifice’ reductions in your salary. Information is available on individual health boards' intranet websites.
Back to: the learning from participants webpage.
Back to: the Primary Care resilience webinar series webpage.