Quality Improvement Support for Primary Care
We support primary care in different ways, including supporting places for Cluster Quality Leads on quality improvement (QI) training course and providing ad hoc support to primary care services through the Primary Care Quality Improvement Faculty (PCQIF).
This complements the quality improvement skills developed through the participation in collaboratives on specific topics such as the Practice Administrative Staff Staff Collaborative and the Pharmacotherapy Level 1 Services Collaborative.
- Increased improvement and leadership capacity and capability to support improvement of primary care services and outcomes.
What we do?
In 2020-21 we plan to sponsor and support 3 Cluster Quality Leads to complete the Scottish Quality and Safety Fellowship. These cluster quality leads will become part of the Primary Care Improvement Faculty.
- Full details can be found in the application pack.
- To express interest in this offer email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Primary Care Quality Improvement Faculty provide responsive and planned quality improvement and leadership support to primary care services via coaching, mentoring and facilitation. The faculty provides credible, experienced quality improvement and leadership support to primary care services. The initial cohort of the faculty consists of GPs, practice managers, nursing staff, pharmacists and a consultant with medicines expertise.
- Full details can be found in the Frequently Asked Questions
- To request support from the faculty email email@example.com
Who is this programme aimed at?
- Those working on improving primary care services and outcomes.
What commitment is required from participants?
- When support has been arranged with the Primary Care Quality Improvement Faculty, those that are to receive the support will be expected to, as much as possible, maintain arrangements.
- Those that receive support will be expected to complete a feedback form to enable us to learn from and improve the support delivered by the faculty.
How can you get involved?
If you are requiring quality improvement and leadership support, and would like to request support, then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a Cluster Quality Lead and would like to apply for the Scottish Quality and Safety Fellowship, you can express your interest by emailing email@example.com
How can you find out more?
- We will be sharing Primary Care Quality Improvement Faculty updates in our quarterly newsletter.
- You will find more information in our Frequently Asked Questions.