Connecting people and organisations to share learning and experience for improved outcomes
Making health and care better requires people to come together to share ideas and collaborate.
Support for organisations
We support health and social care organisations by
- Supporting and developing formal and informal networks to share ideas, enhance skills and collaborate for improvement.
- Working as a Country Partner with the Health Foundation to align Q Scotland communications and activities with Q UK strategy.
- Co-designing and convening a network of QI Executive Leads from NHS Boards across Scotland to share learning and promote peer connection
- Working to provide leadership and bespoke support to develop effective network approaches
- Coordinating our work with other key networks to promote effective collaboration
Get in touch
Email us at email@example.com if you have a question about Networks for Improvement or if you would like to speak to a member of the team.