Once you have read all of the information in this guidance document and are confident that you meet all of the eligibility requirements, please complete and submit an Expression of Interest form (DOC) between 1–22 September 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before applying, you should be confident that your project:
- is ready to go and has a senior organisational sponsor
- is about designing and testing new solutions that have the potential to lead to sustainable measurable improvements and/or spreading ideas that have already been tested and demonstrated impact
- has a plan to actively share learning locally, regionally and/or nationally
- will have a direct impact on service users within a 12–15 month funding period
- contributes to the delivery of the National Health and Wellbeing Outcomes, and
- contributes to the delivery of local integration priorities and strategies and the reducing inequalities agenda.
Please note that interviews will take place between 8–19 January 2018. Before applying please make sure you can be available for an interview between these dates.