MCQIC webinar: Using the Perinatal Mortality Review Tool (PMRT) as a quality improvement (QI) aide
Chaired by Prof Alan Cameron, MCQIC Obstetric Clinical Lead, Healthcare Improvement Scotland, this webinar provided an opportunity for attendees to:
- understand how to use the PMRT as a quality improvement aide,
- consider where the PMRT sits in the QI journey in relation to pregnancy outcomes,
- support continuous learning and improvements in relation to perinatal deaths,
- hear about the maternity and neonatal (perinatal) adverse event review process for Scotland, and
- connect with others through the Q&A session by asking questions and sharing experiences.
- Prof Jenny Kurniczuk, Professor of Perinatal Epidemiology, University of Oxford and National Programme Lead, Mother and Babies: Reducing Risk through Audits and Confidential Enquiries (MBRRACE) UK, and
- Dr Corinne Love, Senior Medical Officer, Maternity and Women's Health, Scottish Government and Dr Edile Murdoch, Consultant Neonatologist, Clinical Director, Women and Children's, NHS Lothian.
Resources available to download: