MCQIC webinar: optimal cord management
Chaired by Dr Colin Peters, MCQIC Neonatal Clinical Lead, Healthcare Improvement Scotland, this webinar provided an opportunity to discuss optimal cord management.
The webinar provided an opportunity for attendees to:
- share individual experiences of optimal cord management
- discuss examples of Scottish practice, how a collaborative approach to the planning and delivery of optimal cord management in the preterm infant can lead to significant benefit
- share work from neonatal colleagues from NHS Lothian and the BAPM Optimal Cord Management Toolkit Group, and
- discuss local practice.
- Dr Colin Peters, MCQIC Neonatal Clinical Lead, Healthcare Improvement Scotland, and
- Dr Julie-Clare Becher, Consultant Neonatologist, NHS Lothian.
Resources available to download: