SPSP Mental Health
Working with Health and Social Care Partnerships and NHS Boards to ensure everyone in adult mental health settings experiences high quality, consistent, safe and person centred care.
SPSP Mental Health supports NHS Boards to ensure everyone in adult mental health inpatient wards experiences high quality, safe and person centred care every time. To date the programme has delivered:
- Reductions in restraint of up to 57%
- Reduction in the percentage of patients who self harm of up to 70%
- Reduction in the rates of violence of up to 78%
We support NHS Boards to:
- Improve observation practice and reduce harm from restraint and seclusion practices.
With a focus on:
- creating the conditions for improvement in your team
- the implementation of the ‘From Observation to Intervention’ national guidance
- reducing the incidence of restraint, whilst improving this experience for staff and patients
- reducing episodes of seclusion, whilst improving this experience for staff and patients
Get in touch
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question, or would like to speak to a member of the team, about SPSP Mental Health.