Information about getting involved in Scottish Patient Safety Programme (SPSP) Maternity and Children Quality Improvement Collaborative (MCQIC) webinars and post-webinar resources, workshops, networking events.
Clinical and improvement teams involved in the delivery of maternity, neonatal and paediatric care across the NHS boards in Scotland can participate in the programme by:
- registering to join the webinars
- accessing post-webinar resources (see below) and webinar recordings
- sharing learning by contributing to MCQIC webinars
- joining workshops, and
- taking part in networking events.
Register for webinars
SPSP MCQIC offers a programme of topic-specific webinars, and we list any upcoming webinars below.
- Perinatal Collaborative Webinar Series: Building Perinatal Teams, 1 December 2022
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) webinar, 31 August 2022
- Postpartum haemorrhage (PPH) webinar, 15 June 2022
- Perinatal preterm wellbeing package webinar, 19 May 2022
- Stillbirth webinar series: improving outcomes through assessment of fetal well-being, 20 April 2022
- Safety culture webinar series, February-April 2022
- Using the perinatal mortality review tool (PMRT) Webinar, 15 September 2021
- Admission hypothermia webinar, 12 August 2021
- Stillbirth series webinar: risk assessment and management, 30 June 2021
- Optimal cord management webinar, 19 May 2021
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) webinar, 16 March 2021
Get in touch
You can contact us at email@example.com to register for our mailing list or follow us at @MCQICSPSP to keep up to date with the latest activity.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions about SPSP MCQIC or to arrange time to speak to a member of the team.