MCQIC webinar: admission hypothermia
Chaired by Dr Colin Peters, MCQIC Neonatal Clinical Lead, Healthcare Improvement Scotland, this webinar focused on neonatal admission hypothermia.
The webinar provided an opportunity for attendees to:
- share individual experiences of strategies to prevent neonatal admission hypothermia,
- understand the impact of hypothermia on neonatal admissions, and
- engage with others through the panel-led Q&A discussion.
- Dr Colin Peters MCQIC Neonatal Clinical Lead, Healthcare Improvement Scotland, and
- Dr Kathleen Brown with Dr Shetty Bhushan, Neonatal Consultants, NHS Tayside.
Resources available to download:
- webinar presentation (PDF)
- reading list to accompany webinar (PDF)
- Normothermia Toolkit, BAPM, and
- BAPM and NNAP QI Toolkits, Practical toolkits to help implement QI initiatives.