Working with NHS Boards to ensure everyone in adult mental health inpatient wards experiences high quality, safe and person centred care every time.
SPSP Mental Health supports NHS Boards to ensure everyone in adult mental health inpatient wards experiences high quality, safe and person centred care every time. To date the programme has delivered:
- Reductions in restraint of up to 57%
- Reduction in the percentage of patients who self harm of up to 70%
- Reduction in the rates of violence of up to 78%
We support NHS Boards to:
- Improve observation practice and reduce harm from restraint and seclusion practices.
With a focus on:
- creating the conditions for improvement in your team
- the implementation of the ‘From Observation to Intervention’ national guidance
- reducing the incidence of restraint, whilst improving this experience for staff and patients
- reducing episodes of seclusion, whilst improving this experience for staff and patients
Get in touch
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question, or would like to speak to a member of the team, about SPSP Mental Health.
Connect with us on twitter
Thank you to all that registered and joined us for our latest webinar. Huge thanks to Hannah Kane for sharing reflections as well as our guest speaker, Prof. Carla Sharp for an interesting presentation! Resources will be uploaded to our webpage shortly bit.ly/3NPdwTL pic.twitter.com/a8uLIF7k7e
It's not too late to register for our #EIP webinar starting at 10.30am! tinyurl.com/24rcj33c Our speakers Alastair Cook, Prof Schwannauer, & Prof Kelleher will discuss early psychosis identification, care and treatment for young people. See you there! #EIPScot #mhHIS
REMINDER: JOIN US for our next #EIP webinar ‘Getting early psychosis identification, care and treatment right for young people’ with Alastair Cook, Prof Schwannauer & Prof Kelleher. Register here: tinyurl.com/24rcj33c Please RETWEET! #EIPScot #mhHIS