Working with NHS Boards to ensure everyone in adult mental health inpatient wards experiences high quality, safe and person centred care every time.
SPSP Mental Health supports NHS Boards to ensure everyone in adult mental health inpatient wards experiences high quality, safe and person centred care every time. To date the programme has delivered:
- Reductions in restraint of up to 57%
- Reduction in the percentage of patients who self harm of up to 70%
- Reduction in the rates of violence of up to 78%
We support NHS Boards to:
- Improve observation practice and reduce harm from restraint and seclusion practices.
With a focus on:
- creating the conditions for improvement in your team
- the implementation of the ‘From Observation to Intervention’ national guidance
- reducing the incidence of restraint, whilst improving this experience for staff and patients
- reducing episodes of seclusion, whilst improving this experience for staff and patients
Get in touch
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question, or would like to speak to a member of the team, about SPSP Mental Health.
Connect with us on twitter
ONE WEEK TO GO!! Have you remembered to book your spot at our next #PDIPscot webinar on 6th December? You will have a chance to listen to @NHSaaa speaking about Decider Skills training. REGISTER HERE bit.ly/3htW0cv pic.twitter.com/mEcmLGRMBi
Just under one week to go until our EIP Workshop: Reducing Physical Health Risks through Early Intervention! Join us and our guest speakers Dr Erin Turner and Dr Scott Rae on the 5th December, 9.30am. To register click here➡️tinyurl.com/5auvsja9 #EIPScot #mhHIS pic.twitter.com/PlBfsmr8Kx