Join the Reducing Reliance on Adult Mental Health Inpatient Care Pathfinder Programme
An opportunity to work as a pathfinder site supported by the ihub to take a multi-agency approach to discover and design integrated adult mental health pathways reducing reliance on inpatient care.
Benefits of joining
By joining the pathfinder programme you will gain access to:
- peer to peer learning from services, NHS boards and HSCPs across Scotland
- facilitated sessions to enable whole system redesign
- access to experts in developing equal partnership multi-agency codesign
- tools enabling leadership, strategic planning and redesign knowledge and skills, and
- support with economic evaluations and case studies.
Further details about the programme, such as dates and content, can be found in the information pack.
Expression of interest
We are asking interested teams to submit a short expression of interest form by the 26 April and join us for a call to establish mutual aims and outcomes week commencing 3 May, before we confirm the successful applicants.
Key criteria to consider
This programme aims to surface innovation and establish benchmarks to inform strategic planning. The following criteria will help establish beneficial outcomes:
- how the programme’s aims fit with your organisation’s strategic or operational plans
- how you will involve strategic, clinical and operational leadership
- how you will involve key partners, and
- how you will apply principles of Good Practice Framework for Strategic Planning.